To download and convert Youtube videos on Mac, you need YouTube Converter for Mac software. People may want to watch YouTube videos with various devices, such as the New iPad air/iPad mini, iPhone Plus 7/SE/6S/5S/5C, iPod Touch, Apple TV. Or enjoy MTV music from YouTube on MP3. This program can easily download online videos from video-sharing websites like YouTube, Yahoo, Break, Metacafe, Facebook, etc. for playback on Mac or any mobile video players you like.
This is not just a Web video downloader or converter. YouTube Converter for Mac is just one feature of this software. It mixed the functions of DVD ripper, DVD burner, DVD Copy, Video Converter and Streaming video downloader.
More features of this YouTube Converter for Mac :
convert HD video like AVCHD MTS/M2TS, AVCHD Lite, TS, HD MKV, HD WMV, HD MOV and standard videos to any popular format like AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, MPG/MPEG, FLV, MP3, and more.
ripping and converting DVD movies to common video formats or directly to mobile devices.
extracting audio from almost any format videos and convert DVD to MP3, AAC, etc.
copy and preserve your favorite video clips and photos on DVDs. Or burn movies stored on your Mac to DVD and you can play it anywhere you like.
copy encrypted DVDs or DVD files (VIDEO_TS, ISO, dvdmedia) to DVD discs for playback on portable DVD players. Or duplicate homemade DVDs for family members who also want a record of those special moments in life.
How to download/convert YouTube Video
1. Download and install the YouTube Converter for Mac. Choose "Download" button
2. Open web page YouTube Video, then click Web Video tab in Media browser. It will automatically detect videos when it starts to play.
"Download" after the loading completed.
3. Drag the downloaded video on your local hard drive to the main screen below, then convert it to the video format you want to play or to your mobile phone.
Taking iMedia Converter Deluxe as your best YouTube Converter for Mac, it's a easy to download YouTube Video and convert it to popular video formats for playing on mobile devices.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7)
- 1 GHz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above